Accidents may occur any moment and if it is related to your Smartphone, you make sure that it does not drop in water. Even if you are careless and by mistake you have dropped your top-notch Smartphone, and you are wondering what you should do to recover the phone from water damage. Read further to deal with such situation, if you happen to become a victim of such circumstances. But before doing anything, remember you have to act spontaneously and get the smartphone dried as fast as possible. The more amount of time you waste to think about an idea for saving the phone, in the mean time liquid will seep inside the phones internal parts.
First thing that you need to do instantly
- Do not try to switch it on and off, in order to check if it’s still alive. Just keep it in the normal condition.
- In case, the smart phone is dropped completely inside water, higher is the chance of getting water inside the internal part and creating mayhem.
- Don’t try to get the water out from the smart phone just by shaking it randomly, that won’t help in any way to save the phone from the water damage.
- Don’t try to do something creative with the hope that miracle might save your Smartphone from the water damage. Because the smartphones come with LDI, which is liquid damage indicator which clearly states when a phone is checked via software. By trying weird ways, you may lose the warranty that comes with the phone.
- In case of extreme emergency, getting help from experienced mobile repairing shops is wise rather than trying something to damage the phone all the more.
Here are some proven and helpful tips that you may follow to save your Smartphone
Turn off the phone and take away the battery and keep the Smartphone in upright position. Remove the memory card, the sim card and even the protective case, if you are using for the phone. After separating the part of the smart phone, take a clean cloth to wipe away water particles from the smart phone. If you find that the internal slots are wet and if it can’t be dried with a towel, you can use drier but the chance of survival depends if the water damage is extensive.
But one effective method would be, keeping the phone in dry rice and soak the phone. This actually soaks the water and keeps the smartphone in a safe condition. These are some simple yet helpful tips for saving your smartphone from water damage.